Welcome!

If anyone would like to contact me about any of my glassware, I charge $12 each glass (plus shipping), you pick the design. They can be mixed and matched, or all the same. Of course, because each one is individually painted by hand, they are not identical. All glassware is safe to use and is washable, either by hand (preferred) or dishwasher safe.

I can be reached via e-mail at alida.wiora@gmail.com and will get back to you regarding specifics. Thank you for your interest!


Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Newest Project in Progress...

I know no one has heard from me in a while, but trust me... I'm still around!  Lately, I've been working on this lion.  He's quite a project as I haven't attempted painting animals in some years.  This is just the basics, mind you, and not nearly finished.  I've just started to add some detail and have a lot further to go.  I've been a total slacker!    For those of you interested, I will continue to keep you posted, and for those of you who have asked, thanks for your patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment