Welcome!

If anyone would like to contact me about any of my glassware, I charge $12 each glass (plus shipping), you pick the design. They can be mixed and matched, or all the same. Of course, because each one is individually painted by hand, they are not identical. All glassware is safe to use and is washable, either by hand (preferred) or dishwasher safe.

I can be reached via e-mail at alida.wiora@gmail.com and will get back to you regarding specifics. Thank you for your interest!


Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank you all for your sweet comments. All of you make me want to keep painting!! I went to the garden center last weekend and took some new pictures of flowers. Next venture is going to be a Calla Lily (yellow).

I am also going to purchase Grapes of Wrath for my Kindle... it's been a long time since I've read it and it's such a classic! Good suggestion.

Thank you all again... and thank you for following my blog! :)
March 25, 2011 5:13 AM


Sign out

No comments:

Post a Comment