Welcome!

If anyone would like to contact me about any of my glassware, I charge $12 each glass (plus shipping), you pick the design. They can be mixed and matched, or all the same. Of course, because each one is individually painted by hand, they are not identical. All glassware is safe to use and is washable, either by hand (preferred) or dishwasher safe.

I can be reached via e-mail at alida.wiora@gmail.com and will get back to you regarding specifics. Thank you for your interest!


Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

I have been blessed with a wonderful Christmas holiday season in 2010, spending time with family and friends.  This year the celebration will continue through the New Year as we have more friends and family to celebrate life with.  We seem to have run out of time for it all!!!  For all of you that come to visit my blog, I thank you and hope that you will continue to check in.  I have many projects currently in the works, with even more ideas flashing through my mind, so I will keep this updated as paintings are completed.  My cat, Oliver, sends his best wishes for a blessed New Year to all!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas! Your cat is gorgeous...he doesn't look particularly happy with being decorated though LOL!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo... he was thrilled!! Okay, not really, but I had fun! *RBAU*

    ReplyDelete