Welcome!

If anyone would like to contact me about any of my glassware, I charge $12 each glass (plus shipping), you pick the design. They can be mixed and matched, or all the same. Of course, because each one is individually painted by hand, they are not identical. All glassware is safe to use and is washable, either by hand (preferred) or dishwasher safe.

I can be reached via e-mail at alida.wiora@gmail.com and will get back to you regarding specifics. Thank you for your interest!


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I had a wonderful extended weekend with the visit of my Mom and Step-Dad who came down from northern Michigan.  We spent our time together enjoying each others' company as our times together are too far and too few between.  Between all of the good laughs and good food, we found time to go to our local zoo and did a bit of clothes shopping, antiquing and a picnic in the park.  Meanwhile, I found time to paint a vase for Mom to take home with her.  It was sad to watch them leave the driveway, but the visit was a blessing and much enjoyed by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment